The CEWebsites’ Story
CEWebsites (Chris & Eppie) began in 2000 as an internet solution for Eppie to sell her paintings and crafts online. We’ve since designed nearly 100 websites for clients in industries such as travel, sports, real estate, retail, education, beauty, non-profits & more – and have yet to build the “art” website for Eppie. We believe that a customized website shouldn’t be just for industry leaders & big business, but for local “Mom & Pop” enterprises too. So, we actively work with small businesses, entrepreneurs, micro-enterprises & non-profits to provide them with effective, efficient and affordable websites.
We have two overriding principals when developing a custom website or graphic design.
- KISS (Keep It Simple Silly!): We don’t throw every trick in the book into every design every time. Most websites don’t need all the bells and whistles, but a design that is simple and easy to use on every platform and viewing device.
- D-LIMO (Design – Like It’s My Own): We want your website to be successful for you, your employees, and your clients. We continually work with our clients to modify and improve by adjusting the design, text, and images as well as keeping them updated on the latest coding trends & requirements. We want you to succeed. Your online success is our success.
- Discovery Strategy Sessions
- Website Development & Design (including the redevelopment of current website)
- Social Media Development & Marketing
- Email & Newsletter Campaigns
- Website Hosting & Maintenance Packages
- Custom Graphic Designs
- Branding Packages (both print & digital)
- Photo Restoration & Enhancement
- Website Check-up
- Online Marketing Analysis
- Workshops & Webinars
- Custom Projects & Services